Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Photos of Officers Quarters
Posted by: Milhouse ()
Date: May 31, 2007 07:47PM

Hi folks,

Been lurking on this board for a while, this is my first post.

I'm currently immersed in building the Revell 1:72 Type VII, with the CMK interior sets, and I was wondering if anybody has photos of the area between the command room and the forward torpedo room?

There's no CMK set for this area, and would include the Captain's bunk/area that's opposite the radio room, and the mess table that they all sit around in the Das Boot movie. I have various books including David Westwood's, which has a really nice plan of that area, but I've scoured the internet for pictures, looked for more books, watched the movie all the way through yet again, and I'm still unable to find to clear images that I can turn into a 1:72 version. I feel the finished model with be somewhat incomplete without this, especially as about 50% of the movie is spent there!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'll gladly share pictures of my finished efforts when they're done.

Thanks, Nick

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Photos of Officers Quarters Milhouse 05/31/2007 07:47PM
Re: Photos of Officers Quarters Gabor Hopocky 06/02/2007 04:21PM
Re: Photos of Officers Quarters Milhouse 06/03/2007 08:58AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.