Technology and Operations  
This forum is for discussing technological & operational matters pertaining to U-boats. 
Carbon Dioxide onboard - tools to measure and display level of CO2 (air quality)
Posted by: Abdu ()
Date: September 18, 2010 10:55PM

My questions are:
- what technology/tools was used to measure CO2 level in the air?
- was it accompanied by technology to measure O2 (oxygen) level too?
- how was the measured level of CO2 displayed - are there any photos of actual dials/scales?

I play submarine simulator games, recently started modding them, as far as my poor computer skills allow me. All the games I know get the "CO2 level" wrong - or at least it seems so to me. But before I suggest a solution (new scale of measurement, new dials, new values) I need to know how it was truly done (maybe the misconceptions present in sub-sims originate from the U-Boots themselves?).

The few books I have and internet failed to answer my questions. Will be grateful for help.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Carbon Dioxide onboard - tools to measure and display level of CO2 (air quality) Abdu 09/18/2010 10:55PM
Re: Carbon Dioxide onboard - tools to measure and display level of CO2 (air quality) SnakeDoc 09/21/2010 07:56AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.