WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
Re: U-boat photos/stories in Wiener Bilder - In Austrian Newspaper Archive Onlin
Posted by: Daniel Stern ()
Date: January 27, 2007 08:12PM

Eric (and everyone)

If you like newspaperarchive, you might check out:

[www.targetamericaarchive.com]

This is a free service offered by newspaperarchive. The best part is much of the content is free and does not require membership to download pdfs of the articles/papers you want. I just grabbed a bunch of articles on Kaptainleutenant Petz/U85, and articles related to the ships U85 sank...and 90+% were free. I even found an article for free that I just paid for from the Washington Post's archive.

This is good to add to the list currently under way.

-Dan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
U-boat photos/stories in Wiener Bilder - In Austrian Newspaper Archine Online Daniel Stern 01/18/2007 08:35PM
Re: U-boat photos/stories in Wiener Bilder - In Austrian Newspaper Archine Onlin Eric S 01/21/2007 04:43PM
Re: U-boat photos/stories in Wiener Bilder - In Austrian Newspaper Archine Onlin PatW 01/23/2007 02:03PM
Re: U-boat photos/stories in Wiener Bilder - In Austrian Newspaper Archine Onlin Eric S 01/24/2007 05:14PM
Re: U-boat photos/stories in Wiener Bilder - In Austrian Newspaper Archive Onlin Daniel Stern 01/27/2007 08:12PM
Re: U-boat photos/stories in Wiener Bilder - In Austrian Newspaper Archine Onlin Yves D 01/22/2007 12:21PM
Re: U-boat photos/stories in Wiener Bilder - In Austrian Newspaper Archine Onlin Ed Dalder 02/08/2007 01:01AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.