General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk- theory
Posted by: Yuri IL\'IN ()
Date: May 29, 2001 10:49AM

<HTML>
John

Before to write about problems of Kursk I want to state some common reasons. I do not consider, that there is a singular West point of view of and separate East point of view . Probably in West and in East live many people, at each of which have own point of view. There are interests of separate groups of the people which can not coincide and even to contradict each other. It is fair both for Russia and for other countries. It is not necessary to present Russia as a mysterious \"black box\" from which occasionally there are messages which are the common point of view of all Russian. It is possible to understand happening in Russia only having learned judgement of different Russian on a definite problem.

The point of view seems perfectly naive to me, that Russian want intentionally to charge of something West or to effect on West definite impression. I assure you, that at Russian there are a lot of own cares and the judgement of West on Russia not so strongly excites them.

For example Admirals of Russian Navy are excited much more with that as they are valued by the military and political management in Moscow, than judgement on their activity in other capitals.

For this reason they are ready, as speak in Russia, \"to transfer arrows o\'clock\" even if contradicts interests of Russia. I have in view of intrusion of Russian aircrafts into an airspace of Norway of August 19, 2000 and span of Russian aircrafts above a deck of one of the American aircraft-carriers two months after. The Admirals the dispatched these aircrafts had no a negative attitude to USA, and furthermore to Norway. They decided the personal internal problems them a little excited, how it will estimate in other countries.

I do not regard your message as directed against Russian, and furthermore against me personally. However frequently I see aspiration \"to transfer arrows o\'clock\".

I value your interest of Russian Navy. The tragedy of Kursk has effected on you such strong impression, that you have not paid attention on history of the British submarines Tierless.

After accident of Kursk her nuclear-powered reactors were stopped and are protected in such a manner that do not present perils. After explosion which was fixed even on distance of 5000 kms from submarines! The British submarines without explosions during a training campaign have received damages which could present significant danger. As is known about one year she had to be under repair in Gibraltar to liquidate this unserviceability. Moreover, the most part of the British submarines simultaneously was under repair and had no possibility to go out in the sea.

Already after accident on Kursk the Russian submariners have launched from a board of submarines an satellite of the Earth, have conducted successful launch exercises of missiles from region Barents sea to regions of Passific ocean. At this time their British colleagues had no a possibility to go out in the sea. It should is inevitable for resulting in deterioration of qualification of the Royal Navy submariners .

But problem not only in a low technological level and weak professional preparing of the British submariners. The processes happening in Royal Navy are surrounded with a secret. Even in that case if it threatens to health of many people.

It is known, that the European &#9572;ouncil threatened with introduction of the approbations against Great Britain if Royal Navy will refuse to award the information on technical condition of the submarines as they can cause harm to health of many Europeans. Great Britain long time refuse to award the necessary information under that excuse, that it is secret.

Shortly about Kursk. Your judgement that Russia can not lift Kursk is improper. Some detailed drafts of conducting of this operation only by Russian experts were designed. I can report about details of these drafts follow-up if there will be an interest. However political management of country has decided to attract foreign company for demonstrating an openness of Russia. That anybody in the world did not have impression, that Russia someone wants to hide or to present an improper image.

The journalists of all countries can be present during operation. For this purpose is outlined special ship. Moreover, the helicopters will be outlined that the journalists could commit overflight of region of a conduct of an operation. Now in Murmansk the instrumentation is installed will allow any broadcasting company of the world of a message of a straight line report from a place of events.

Russian Navy is not declined to do of operation secret, that is expedient distinguishes it from Royal Navy.

Regards,
Yuri IL\'IN
Moscow Russia

</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Flash/Report/Kursk Roy Schneider 05/27/2001 11:38PM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk Roy Schneider 05/27/2001 11:56PM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk Joe 05/28/2001 07:52AM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk- theory John Griffiths 05/28/2001 11:46AM
http://kursk.strana.ru/english/ Yuri IL\'IN 05/28/2001 04:39PM
RE: Kursk John Griffiths 05/28/2001 07:35PM
RE: http://kursk.strana.ru/english/ MPC 05/28/2001 07:42PM
RE: nice site Yuri &amp; some thoughts T R York 05/29/2001 12:10AM
RE: nice site Yuri &amp; some thoughts Yuri IL\'IN 05/29/2001 10:46AM
RE: You\'re welcome, and Thanks T R York 05/29/2001 07:52PM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk- theory Yuri IL\'IN 05/29/2001 10:49AM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk Joe Brennan 05/29/2001 07:23AM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk - Joe John Griffiths 05/29/2001 08:20AM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk Yuri IL\'IN 05/29/2001 02:20PM
RE :Point taken! Joe Brennan 05/30/2001 04:57AM
RE: RE :Point taken! Yuri IL\'IN 05/30/2001 01:13PM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk Roy Schneider 05/30/2001 04:41PM
RE: Flash/Report/Kursk Rainer Bruns 05/28/2001 01:54AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.