General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE:Ihaveone? You have nothing!
Posted by: John Griffiths ()
Date: June 01, 2001 06:06PM

<HTML>
Whomever - Peter?

>>Good lord mate (matess) what got your lanyard in a twist??<<

My lanyard is in a granny because the joker who uses my name to describe me as bloody minded doesn\'t let up. He is disrespectful to many on the forum, myself included, and that\'s absolute bo**ocks as far as i am concerned. The guy should learn to tie knots and then practise the hangman\'s on himself as far as I am concerned. As for mate, I am no-one\'s mate. Acquantance on here maybe, but mate? Nope. There are only a handful of people I call friend - some of whom are on here - but those I don\'t know...no.

>>I belived the question was \\\"Bloody minded\\\" Your latest outburst summed it all up quiet nicely. Give the poor bloke a break - possible that he cant or wont come up above the parapet!! If you both did you would possibly see the U Boat forum sailing BACK! into sight. Regards Peter Johnson <<

Well, I hope he doesn\'t. His kind is not wanted on here - his inflamatory remarks cause a great deal of distress to people when he gets personsal - and coming from someone who has never experienced what those he attacks have, he is no more than a tree hugger - and I absolutely detest tree huggers!

As for my recent outburst. I\'m frustrated because he will not fight. If he wanted to, we could continuie this tireful tirade via e-mail - thus leaving the forum well alone and for what it is supposed to be for. The next thing he\'ll be accusing us all of being Nazi symathisers!

As for sailing back into sight - now that sounds like sympathy for him and his vitriol. You say give him a break? I\'d love to - but, anger notwithstanding, look back on all the idiotic posts he\'s come up with before siding with him and calling him poor. He\'s a juvenille. I think an asylum somewhere is short of an inmate - whatever. Read up - then comment!

I don\'t know you, Peter - never had the opportunity of reading any of your posts on here - so I\'ll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you are into the history and so forth the forum offers, welcome. If you\'re not and you want to side with the jerk off coward, can you go play somewhere else?

Sorry if this offends or if you feel it\'s unjustified. I am just sick to the back teeth of the jerk.

Aye,

John</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
English translation please Tom Iwanski 05/30/2001 12:27PM
RE: English translation please Rainer Bruns 05/30/2001 02:26PM
RE: English translation please Kris 05/30/2001 04:20PM
RE: English translation please Fiona 05/30/2001 05:37PM
RE: English translation please Walter M. 05/30/2001 09:15PM
RE: English translation please peter 05/31/2001 06:56PM
The context Tom Iwanski 05/30/2001 09:35PM
RE: English translation please Ihavone 05/30/2001 09:59PM
RE: English translation please Geoff Harvey 05/30/2001 10:37PM
RE: English translation please Ihavone 05/31/2001 02:51PM
RE: English translation please Kelland Hutchence 05/31/2001 07:18PM
RE: Not the words I would use MPC 05/31/2001 08:25AM
RE: Not the words I would use Rainer Bruns 05/31/2001 11:54AM
RE: English translation please Ken Dunn 05/31/2001 03:37PM
RE:Ihaveone? You have nothing! John Griffiths 05/31/2001 04:29PM
RE:Ihaveone? You have nothing! Peter Johnson 05/31/2001 07:06PM
RE:Ihaveone? You have nothing! Ken Dunn 06/01/2001 10:42AM
RE:Ihaveone? You have nothing! John Griffiths 06/01/2001 06:06PM
RE Concise Oxford Dictionary MPC 05/31/2001 08:19AM
RE: RE Concise Oxford Dictionary Tom Iwanski 05/31/2001 12:44PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.