General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: Me too......
Posted by: MPC ()
Date: June 22, 2001 06:08PM

<HTML>
I agree with your post John...... I think a bit of \"silent running\" is in order for some of us. I did it once before and will now do it again.........monitor it daily but not reply if I can help it.

This forum was really interesting last year and early this year with the likes of Ying, Fin, RB, kpp, Joe B, Anders, William E. Yves, James S. Craig, Captain Duffy, Ralph, Michael L. Kurt, Superkraut, Yuri, etc asking sensible questions and getting sensible answers back in return.

(Forgive me those of you whose names I didnt mention but I know you come from such diverse countries as Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, Russia, Portugal, Turkey, Canada, America, Australia oh yes - and Tasmania, Great Britain and at least one from far off Aotearoa).

I know that some of you are reading the postings and avoiding the flame wars that seem to be starting again.

Some of us know the email addresses of others so might it not be better to ask questions that way for a while ? I am always willing to help try and answer sensible queries as I know the majority of those who are really interested in this subject would be.

I personally have made some interesting friends thanks to Gudmundur and his uboat.net and I dont intend to loose touch with them.

I wish you all well and whatever your beliefs - \"May your God go with you\"

MPC

</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Pretty odd goings on John Griffiths 06/22/2001 04:31PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on Rainer Bruns 06/22/2001 04:54PM
RE: Me too...... MPC 06/22/2001 06:08PM
RE: Me too...... Johannes 06/22/2001 06:31PM
RE: Well it looks like..... MPC 06/22/2001 07:35PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on Walt 06/22/2001 06:55PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on - Walt John Griffiths 06/22/2001 07:44PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on - Walt Ted Agar 06/22/2001 08:46PM
RE: Pretty odd goings on Rainer Kolbicz 06/23/2001 09:34AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.