General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Stop that torpedo before it sinks us..!
Posted by: chris lee ()
Date: August 07, 2001 02:25AM

<HTML>Mpc.
Sound like a fall out looming..! Look, perhaps this is not coming across as clear as it should. Below are a few points to consider.
(1) Given that there are a number of people coming, then some one (one person) needs to contact , and be in contact with warships. More than two people talking to them about the same thing will end in confusion and it has. My contact at the centre tells me that no fewer that THREE yes three.. people have spoke to him about this. So who is he dealing with? who has got the facts as they stand regarding numbers etc.? Where has the figure 7.50 entrance fee come from? not from me.
(2) we agreed between us what each person was doing. What happened to that.
(3) I dont see a clash of personalities here. I dont even know you. All I know is that a thing like this stands or falls on solid organisation. I want the thing to succeed and not to be stood in birkenhead fielding questions and blaming each other about what was promised and what was delivered.
(3) To this end I would rather opt out and be a spectator. This way, I cant make enemies before I even get there.! I would be very pleased if you would take over ,now that the things got impetus and get me outta this mess.. Only thing I would ask you to do, is to honour Terry Andrews kind offer of writing the history on our behalf. Other than that, I look forward to seeing you at the Ship.</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Stop that torpedo before it sinks us..! chris lee 08/07/2001 02:25AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.