General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Name for submarine website
Posted by: submarinehunt ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:52AM

I am planning to make a website about an uboat patrol (typically attacking a convoy and also getting hunted by killer hunter groups). I hope to supplement the main story with a lot of images and diagrams to illustrate the technology.

As you may know, website names are extremely difficult to find since people hog them and ask for exorbitant amounts. For an example, submarinewar.com is for sale for 15,000 dollars !

Anyway, with difficulty, I managed to get two domain names and would be grateful for your advice. I have submarinehunt.com and submarineattack.com . I am asking around to find out which is a better name. In your opinion, which of the two do you think will be more memorable / engaging ? One could think of better names, but considering that only these two are available, I would be very grateful if you will give your opinion as to which of the two do you think would be a better name.

Thank you very much.

Pras

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Name for submarine website submarinehunt 08/22/2015 10:52AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.