Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Aftermarket stuff for Revell 1:144 VIIC or VIIC/41 ?
Date: May 26, 2011 07:20PM

Hello all.

I am wondering what atermarket accessories are available out there for the 1:144 scale submarines by Revell of Germany (Type VIIC and VIIC/41 kits) ? I know about Griffon Models' PE sets, but beyond that, there seems little to nothing else is available, or am I wrong ?

With 1:144 scale subs I would imagine there would be other accessories available such as alternative conning towers or deck platings, alternative decal sets and paint guides etc. as there are for the 1:72 scale kits. IMO these smaller kits offer the possibility of building a small fleet of subs at a fraction of the cost of the bigger kits, but for some reason so far they seem to be omitted by Aftermarket product manufacturers.Were they not popular enough ?

Please help by listing available upgrades/aftermarket items for the type VIIC and VIIC/41 kits by Revell in 1:144 scale.

Thanks in advance,

K.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Aftermarket stuff for Revell 1:144 VIIC or VIIC/41 ? Krzysztof Szarawarski 05/26/2011 07:20PM
Re: Aftermarket stuff for Revell 1:144 VIIC or VIIC/41 ? Osmium Steele 07/15/2011 12:54PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.