Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Miget submarine plans
Date: May 09, 2000 01:06PM

Good day gentelman,
I am here for the first time (since I am primarly AFV modeller), and I am new in the world of underwater modelling. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I would really like to scratchbuild German miget submarines (at least some of them), as well as some larger sub in 1/35 scale. I am unable to buy books that probably most of you use as reference since such stuff is really unavailable here in Yugoslavia, and if you manage to find some modelling reference book, it is very expensive and I realy can't afford it. So I was wondering if anybody of you has drawings for at least some of the miget subs (Neger, Biber, Hecht), would you be so kind to send me a copy of these plans. Also If anybody has some other U-Boat drawings I would appreciate if he could send a copy to me. Thanks in advance and best regards.
Andrija

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Miget submarine plans Andrija Brankovi} 05/09/2000 01:06PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.