Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Re: Acrylic display case for 1/72 Revell Type VIIC U-Boat?
Posted by: Michael ()
Date: December 21, 2006 11:32PM

I bought an acrylic plastic display case for my 1/72 VIIC. I just went to a shop (Tokyohands in, yes, Tokyo). They placed an order for me with a manufacturer and within 5 days the display case was delivered. The base is made of 5 mm black acrylic plastic. As everything around here, this was a rather expensive experience which set me back roughly 3-4 times the value of the sub itself and aftermarket add-ons. Anyway, after all that work of assempling the sub, I didn't want it to submerge into a layer of dust...

Just recently, I had another display case made for my 1/72 type XXIII. The models present themselves better in display cases than without, I think.

Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Acrylic display case for 1/72 Revell Type VIIC U-Boat? Wally 12/20/2006 06:41PM
Re: Acrylic display case for 1/72 Revell Type VIIC U-Boat? Michael 12/21/2006 11:32PM
Re: Acrylic display case for 1/72 Revell Type VIIC U-Boat? Mike Mamula 01/03/2007 06:53PM
Re: Acrylic display case for 1/72 Revell Type VIIC U-Boat? Kelvin 09/29/2009 11:59AM
Re: Acrylic display case for 1/72 Revell Type VIIC U-Boat? Glenn Cauley 01/10/2007 06:12PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.