Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
krick u boat
Posted by: roger loosli ()
Date: May 16, 2012 07:35PM

hi, there ,i need help with my u boat,got her spares or repair , she looks like shes been depth charged with epoxy glue and silicone sealler ! it had a bad builder ,but lets not cry over it ,after de gluing and cleaning ,its not a bad looking thing.the problem is ,i know all there is to know about heng long tanks ,but not a lot about this sub, i have worked out all the wiring ,replaced the motors because they were rusty !me thinks this had a leak? luckly the 1/16 tiger tank has the same motors ,they were wired together ,so i ask you subbers what esc and receiver do i need ? come to that what tx ? not got a clue .
also does this have two batteries ?
where do i put the on off switch ,cant unscrew the wtc all the time ?
remote charging ?
regarding the leak think its coming in the propshafts and contol cables so im getting them rubber boots from push bike for the cables and them sealled propshafts ,am i going overboard !any help would be great as have been all over the interweb and can only find shop add for this sub .

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
krick u boat roger loosli 05/16/2012 07:35PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.