_ Forum in deutscher Sprache  
Herzlich Willkommen!
Hier kannst Du Postings in deutscher Sprache stellen.  
Re: Niobe translation
Posted by: wolff ()
Date: January 30, 2007 01:36AM

Und mit dem Grauen des blitzschnell steigenden Wassers im Rücken finde ich den einzigen noch möglichen Ausweg: An der Decke entlang. Ich klettere schnell auf den an der Außenwand stehenden, großen Hängemattskasten, erreiche die Decke und verlasse an Hängemattsstangen und Rohrverkleidungen kletternd, dann auf der Seitenwand des Niedergangs kriechend, das auf der Seite liegende und sinkende Schiff, während mir auch auf diesem letzten Ausweg das Wasser schon entgegenströmt.
-

My 2cts: (stay in time)

And with the horror of the fast-rising water in my back I somehow find the only possible way out: At the deck along.
I quickly climb up the large mat box standing at the hull, reaching for the deck and leaves olimbing on the mat bars and pipe linings, then crawling on the sideboard of the companion hatch the ship laying on her side and sinking, when also on this, my last exit exit the water was flowing against me.

If it helps...
Greetings,
-wolff

Your version:

And with the horror of the fast-rising water pushing against my back I somehow found the only possible way out. Along the side of the bulkhead I quickly climbed up the large mat box that was attached to the external bulkhead, the large mat box The ship was lying on her side, sinking, with the water flowing against me and made my way out through the only exit.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Niobe translation Rodney Martin 01/18/2007 05:01PM
Re: Niobe translation Volker Erich Kummrow 01/23/2007 01:29PM
Re: Niobe translation Rodney Martin 01/23/2007 03:50PM
Re: Niobe translation Volker Erich Kummrow 01/24/2007 12:58PM
Re: Niobe translation wolff 01/30/2007 01:36AM
Re: Niobe translation Rodney Martin 02/04/2007 12:02AM
Re: Niobe translation Rodney Martin 02/04/2007 01:25PM
Re: Niobe translation Kurt Rolf 02/05/2007 07:06AM
Re: Niobe translation Kurt Rolf 02/05/2007 07:09AM
Re: Niobe translation Rodney Martin 02/09/2007 08:52PM
Re: Niobe translation Paul Mengelberg 04/15/2007 11:01PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.