Trying to Identify Component believed to be part of a Radar Countermeasure
Posted by: historynow11 ()
Date: October 27, 2017 07:49PM

I'm not sure how to post images here but ask if anyone is familiar with German U-boat radar countermeasure apparatus, specifically the receiver interfaces aboard the boats, I can sure use your help. The item in question is a small receiver with a single small circular tube. The item was manufactured by AEG and one of the tags on the back of the case reads "AEG EO1/60/5" with the next line of "TYP NVHK Nr 940" followed by "50 Hz 220 V 0,12 A"

The front of the device has five black bakelite knobs labeled (clockwise) "Punktscharfe", ZeitmaBstab-grob", "Amplitude", "ZeitmaBstab-fein", and "Punkthelligkeit".

There are two toggle stitches, marked "Netz" and "Zeitkreis". There are three plug attachments, two for two pronged plugs marked "MeBplatten" and "Zeitplatten" and one for a single input, "Verstarker".

If you believe you can help, please send me a private message with your email address so I can send you photographs of the object.

Subject Written By Posted
Trying to Identify Component believed to be part of a Radar Countermeasure historynow11 10/27/2017 07:49PM
Re: Trying to Identify Component believed to be part of a Radar Countermeasure historynow11 10/30/2017 01:18PM
Re: Trying to Identify Component believed to be part of a Radar Countermeasure historynow11 10/30/2017 03:36PM