General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Wanted: Colour image of real German Uboat map of north sea or atlantic
Posted by: CaptSummers ()
Date: June 20, 2019 11:46AM

I'm writing a computer program, and I'm trying to make it immersive and atmospheric.

Ideally, I'd like to use (as a backdrop) a closeup photo of the navigators workstation, or a view from sitting on the stool at the Attack Scope looking into the conning tower;

I'd also need a relatively close up colour photo of an actual map as used by the german crews for either the North Sea or the Atlantic areas, but any area is fine.

Does someone have any suitable photos they'd let me use in my app and in return I'd gladly reference them in the credits section and acknowledgements?

Thanks a lot, please get in touch.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Wanted: Colour image of real German Uboat map of north sea or atlantic CaptSummers 06/20/2019 11:46AM
Re: Wanted: Colour image of real German Uboat map of north sea or atlantic Jak Showell 07/18/2019 02:52PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.