General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: Criticism
Posted by: George Roumbos ()
Date: January 21, 2001 11:00AM

<HTML>Hi Will!
Well, it seems that those problems are worldwide as I have the same over here in Greece. Since the political-naval aspect of the theme is covered from the previous answers, I \'ll tell you something about modeling.Every time I buy a new model or talk about it with others, if someone tells me that I am a nazi, oh well I usually tell them not to confuse politics with models \'cause if someone does so, then the majority of modelers and model-making companies are nazis aswell, as the most WWII themes are about the German armed forces of that period, my second reply is usually that you can\'t judge anyone about his political favors by simply cheking out his models, i e I have a lot of German vesels but I also have a USN veselm, plus an Israely tank next to a Soviet tank, so this means that I am a nazi-jew with communist-american ideals and live in Greece !!! If after that they continue to support their stupid theory, then the third, (and last thing), is \"foxtrott - oscar\".
Hope to helped you out on this one!
All the best to everyone,
George Roumbos </HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Criticism Will King 01/19/2001 04:11PM
RE: Criticism Rainer Bruns 01/19/2001 04:58PM
RE: Criticism John Howard 01/19/2001 07:13PM
RE: Criticism Rainer Bruns 01/19/2001 08:47PM
RE: RB :-)) MPC 01/20/2001 10:00PM
RE: Criticism MPC 01/19/2001 07:42PM
RE: Criticism Ricky.S 01/20/2001 09:50PM
RE: Criticism George Roumbos 01/21/2001 11:00AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.