General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Peer review
Posted by: PeterKel ()
Date: June 24, 2022 08:51AM

Hi
I have a book ready to go and the publisher has asked me to have it reviewed by somebody who has a good working knowledge of WW2 history. They don't have to be an expert (an expert would be good though...). I know that sometimes people volunteer to do this. My book was rejected by Pen and Sword but is with Casemate in the US at the moment. Pen and Sword felt that it was well-researched, written and has potential but they felt that it was too long and would be expensive to publish. They would take copies if I could find somebody to publish. I have gone with a small independent publisher who will initially publish as an Ebook as Casemate have taken ages to respond.

The topic is the German naval activity off the South African coast in WW2 with focus on U-boat activity - Eisbar, Seehund and U-boats transiting to the Far East.
I wondered if anybody had some advice on this?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Peer review PeterKel 06/24/2022 08:51AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.