Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
U41 o U96 ? What is the reason for the "U 41" label ?
Date: August 17, 2005 09:55PM

Todavia no he mirado bien vuestra maravillosa y completa página web sobre los U-Boat, ¿se sabe ya la razón de la etiqueta U41 en el modelo de Bavaria Films?

Still I have not looked well at your wonderful and complete web page on the U-Boat, there is known already the reason of the etiquette U41 in the model of Bavaria Films?

Me ha llamado la atención que los submarinos no llevaban casi marcas de identificación.

It has been called me the attention that the submarines were not taking almost marks of identification.

Jan 40º24'N 4º00'O

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
U41 o U96 ? What is the reason for the "U 41" label ? Juan Jaramillo Blasco 08/17/2005 09:55PM
Re: U41 o U96 ? What is the reason for the "U 41" label ? Io Chrysafidou 08/25/2005 11:41AM
Re: U41 o U96 ? What is the reason for the "U 41" label ? Siegfried von Funk 09/17/2005 02:21AM
Re: U41 o U96 ? What is the reason for the "U 41" label ? Jan7 04/06/2008 06:52PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.