Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Warrior
Posted by: von Schoenvorts ()
Date: May 03, 2013 04:02AM

As an aside,

I have a Great Uncle who is also 92. He emigrated to the USA; got drafted; had to fight his own; was disowned by his European Family; the ship that landed him in Africa was torpedoed after his group disembarked; the stern only did return... I grew up five blocks from him and sat at his table at least three days a week since I was four years old. He will not make it to 93. He was, and is, a Combat Engineer, he could not read English, and could only interpret blueprints so we made him an engineer. He was proud to be an American and provided for his wife and two daughters and gave them a far greater life than even he thought was possible. I don't (actually I guess I do) intend to be melancholy but he won't see too many more days. Please pray for a soldier ready to go home.

vS Steve

Mit Vereinten Kraften

Died less than twelve hours after my post.

Mit Vereinten Kraften

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Warrior von Schoenvorts 05/03/2013 04:02AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.