Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Top Comedy U-Boat Film on BBC-1 12/07/03.
Posted by: james ()
Date: July 12, 2003 10:30AM

<HTML>Don't miss it folks........amazing acts of Tom Foolery , worst lines in Hollywood, and typecast german baddies.
Only thing which is on a parr with it is the great "Dads Army" episode "THE DEADLY ATTACHMENT" (Sorry for the block capitals).
When the U-Boat Commander says to Mainwaring " I am making a list........"
brilliantly funny and wonderful....unfortunately U%&! yes that all time turkey and urine sample taker (Sorry ) is funny for other reasons and cannot be compared to that amazing "Dads Army" moment.
Back on track U%&! is on Auntie Beeb tonight at 8.15 p.m. History is to be re written and Hollywood will again save the day and Harvey K. will again utter those wonderful words about the dials being in German.
If we had "Harvey Lamar" and the "Kid" from Blazing Saddles all would be complete.
I will stop this now and go and take my medication 10 mg of Olanazpine would go down well after this !! / may prepare me for the wonders of U%&!
When watching it I want you all to sing " Whistle while you work Hilter is a burke He's half barmey so'his Army , Whistle while you work" (To be sung in a hypocondriacal teenage boys voice).
Next line " Don't tell him your name Pike" ( To be spoken in a pompus English Col. Blimp voice)
Next line " Pike" (To be spoken in a clipped German voice similar to those of the guys on U%&!).
A free copy of U-%&! to anyone who does all this whilst
1. Singing the song from the top of a set of steps.
2. Running down them to do the Capt Mainwaring with a swagger stick in hand and glasses .
3. Side step and do the german U-Boat Captains voice....all to be done whilst watching Harvey K. do his great line about the dials.
If this this done a three day supply of medication will be provided to all for you are all as out of touch with reality as the makes of the film and myself.</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Top Comedy U-Boat Film on BBC-1 12/07/03. james 07/12/2003 10:30AM
Re: Top Comedy U-Boat Film on BBC-1 12/07/03. Roger 07/12/2003 06:14PM
Re: Top Comedy U-Boat Film on BBC-1 12/07/03. james 07/12/2003 07:05PM
Re: Top Comedy U-Boat Film on BBC-1 12/07/03. J.T. McDaniel 07/12/2003 10:39PM
Re: Top Comedy U-Boat Film on BBC-1 12/07/03. james 07/13/2003 11:07AM
Re: Top Comedy U-Boat Film on BBC-1 12/07/03. Steve Roberts 07/14/2003 09:48AM
Re: Top Comedy U-Boat Film on BBC-1 12/07/03. Mattspr_13 01/19/2019 09:15AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.