Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Re: "Nasses Eichenlaub" by Teddy Suhren
Date: January 22, 2004 11:02AM

<HTML>Sehr geehrter Herr Graven,

indeed Teddy Suhren was quite a character starting from basic training up to his very successful patrols and ending more or less with his visit together with Erich Topp at the Obersalzberg, I believe it was in 1944. And, Sir let me assure you that a lot of Germans are indeed fans of the Irish people and of course her Guiness. The Irish pubs in Berlin were and still are legendary for their Friday nights gathering with live music and the inevitable "Wild Rover" and the usual substantial amount of Guiness; it tokk ten minutes of cold shower in the morning to really wake you up. When the Gentlemen behind the counter were in a good mood after two a.m. they "signed" the foam of the Guniness-glass with the clover. Those were the days ...

My respectful regards to the Irish and may your Primeminister Ahern have a lucky hand to get the EU back on the road to reasonable constituioon for the EU.

Sincerely Yours
Volker Erich Kummrow</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
&quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Volker Erich Kummrow 01/21/2004 01:29PM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Feargal Craven 01/21/2004 08:20PM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Volker Erich Kummrow 01/22/2004 11:02AM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Volker Erich Kummrow 01/22/2004 12:41PM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Anders 01/21/2004 11:54PM
Re: &quot;Nasses Eichenlaub&quot; by Teddy Suhren Anders 01/21/2004 11:55PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.