Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
German POWs in Michigan film
Posted by: Jackie ()
Date: November 02, 2005 07:54PM

Hello,
I am an independent documentary filmmaker in the Marquette, Michigan area. My co-producer and I recently finished producing a documentary film on 1,000 German POWs that were held captive in this area during WWII. The title is "The Enemy In Our Midst." We have interviews with two former POWs that currently live in the U.S. as well as a former POW camp guard, and the wife of a former camp commander. We feel the film really brings out a closer, more personal look at such an interesting time in history. Just thought I'd pass along the information in case anyone is interested. If you'd like more information, please feel free to email me or click on the links below. Thank you,
Jackie
jackiechandon@hotmail.com

[www.nmu.edu]
[www.nmu.edu]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
German POWs in Michigan film Jackie 11/02/2005 07:54PM
U-162 and the Great Escape of Jurgen Wattenberg Anonymous 03/04/2006 04:40AM
Re: U-162 and the Great Escape of Jurgen Wattenberg:continued Anonymous 03/04/2006 05:18AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.