Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt?
Posted by: Saxony ()
Date: January 12, 2008 06:38PM

I was thinking about having a custom T-shirt silkscreened for me and my friends, but the cost structure is such that it would be much less expensive to do a batch of aprox 50 shirts.

This is NOT an effort by me to make money... I am only looking to break even.
My intentions are honorable, especially since a family member did not survive his U-Boat tour of duty.

If I can produce a batch of 50, I estimate the cost w/o shipping to be $10 to $12 dollar range...and possibly even less.
Going up to a number larger than 50 (such as 75) could result in a $7 cost!

I envision the layout like this:
Front: U-96 and the Smiling Swordfish on the left front
Back: A much larger U-96 and the Smiling Swordfish

The shirts would be gray 100% heavy weight cotton with a 2-color screen,
black and green.

Anyone out there interested? If I were to have anything less than 50 produced, the cost per shirt would be prohibitive due to the "screen charges", etc.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Moderators: I hope I am not breaking any forum rules.
Danke Schön

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Saxony 01/12/2008 06:38PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? marcelo 04/06/2008 09:59AM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? ThomasHorton 04/07/2008 01:20PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Vernichtet_maschinist 04/08/2008 04:30AM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? DeepRed 04/08/2008 10:25PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Woody 05/09/2008 05:50PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? dave 06/12/2008 10:47PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Saxony 06/16/2008 05:14AM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? John MacD 06/24/2009 08:27PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Saxony 06/24/2009 08:58PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.