Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt?
Posted by: Saxony ()
Date: June 24, 2009 08:58PM

My apologies for having fallen off the face of the earth with this. I"ve been all-consumed with work and then more work on my house. Sheisse! :)
I hope to have some more details by mid summer... adn was also trying to gauge the interest because the price drops considerably at aprox 25 shirts or so. I'm NOT trying to make any $ from this... it would be a labor of love and then I could also get a shirt or two!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Saxony 01/12/2008 06:38PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? marcelo 04/06/2008 09:59AM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? ThomasHorton 04/07/2008 01:20PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Vernichtet_maschinist 04/08/2008 04:30AM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? DeepRed 04/08/2008 10:25PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Woody 05/09/2008 05:50PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? dave 06/12/2008 10:47PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Saxony 06/16/2008 05:14AM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? John MacD 06/24/2009 08:27PM
Re: Would anyone be interested in a "Smiling Swordfish" T-shirt? Saxony 06/24/2009 08:58PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.