Movies and Films  
This is the forum for Movie and Film discussions. Again, our topic is naval warfare in WWII for the most part. 
Greeland 1942
Posted by: Addi ()
Date: February 10, 2023 01:35PM

I have a great story, to be filmed. Now there are lot of intrest in shooting films taking part in the WW II.. One story I have been working on is when the 8 USA airplane are forest to land on the Glacier . German U boat sent out a wrong mail on mors code the have broken. This was on the 15. july 1942. Norman Vaughan did get to the airplains, But how was the U boat that sending out this messega " You are . “You are approaching the point of no return. Weather in Keflavik going down. Go back to Greenland What U bout did send this out. What U boat did go and but some menn on the glacier to trie to get the Northen Bomb sight. How in the German film industry would like to work on with us on this film. I did find thise airplans and on P 38 was diggd out. And is now flying called the Glacier girl.
Addi. Arngrimur Hermannsson Reykjavík Icland addi@icemail.is

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Greeland 1942 Addi 02/10/2023 01:35PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.