General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: Music on Patrol
Posted by: Walter M. ()
Date: July 02, 2001 10:50AM

<HTML>Dear Submarine and Music Addicts,
I am searching an information and am sorry to trouble the community again. In the movie “The enemy below” a.k.a. “Duel in the Atlantic” there is a popular German song. The German Captain (played by the late K. Jurgens) orders to play and sing it during the long deep-charge chase action, in open defiance to the U.S. destroyer crew and Commander (played by R. Mitchum). I like that song which obviously is neither “Tipperary” or “Torpedo loss” and would like to know which is its title and if it is listed on the Net. I already got from the USA the movie videotape and I played it here in Europe carefully scrolling the headlines but with no results. Anyway I must thank one Japanese electronic industry (P_ _ _ _ _ _ _ c) for producing multistandard equipment… Any comment welcome.
Greetings
Walter M.
</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Music on Patrol Frank Blazich 06/21/2001 07:43PM
RE: Music on Patrol Woody 06/21/2001 10:43PM
RE: Music on Patrol JohnV 06/22/2001 01:55AM
RE: Music on Patrol Capt. George W. Duffy 06/22/2001 01:04PM
RE: Music on Patrol Frank Blazich 06/22/2001 03:10PM
RE: Music on Patrol Kurt 06/28/2001 06:34AM
RE: Music on Patrol Walter M. 07/02/2001 10:50AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.