General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
The Monsun U-Boats – WW2 German Submarines In Asia
Posted by: ibrahim ahmad ()
Date: November 16, 2012 08:07AM

Good morning everyone :)

For the past couple of years Ive been gathering data on a unique subject which is WW2 german submarines in asia , the Monsun Uboats. [monsun-uboats.blogspot.com]
It all started when the local singapore museum wanted me & some of my fellow teacher friends to do some WW2 historical presentation for the kids and thats how I found about this subject.

Could you please give me reviews ?? Any constructive ways to improve my website ?? Also if you can help me identify the people in the photo sections , that would be great.
And if you have any more information / pictures / videos , I would gladly appreciate it too.

Thank you,
Ibrahim

Picture album of DKIG Franz Persch, Stabsobermaschinist of U-181 (12. U-Flotille) Picture courtesy of François Saez.

---------------------------
Looking for all relevant info & items on WW2 German U-boats in Singapore and Asia for my research.
[monsun-uboats.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
The Monsun U-Boats – WW2 German Submarines In Asia ibrahim ahmad 11/16/2012 08:07AM
Re: The Monsun U-Boats – WW2 German Submarines In Asia Lio 11/16/2012 07:17PM
Re: The Monsun U-Boats – WW2 German Submarines In Asia ibrahim ahmad 11/23/2012 01:26AM
Re: The Monsun U-Boats – WW2 German Submarines In Asia BHenderson 11/28/2012 05:14PM
Re: The Monsun U-Boats – WW2 German Submarines In Asia vito 11/21/2012 11:19AM
Re: The Monsun U-Boats – WW2 German Submarines In Asia ibrahim ahmad 11/23/2012 01:24AM
Re: The Monsun U-Boats – WW2 German Submarines In Asia ibrahim 12/24/2015 04:00AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.