General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
RE: I quit as organiser.Birkenhead
Posted by: Terry Andrews ()
Date: August 06, 2001 05:37PM

<HTML>Once again Gentleman.
It would appear that we are having a clash of personality\'s on this Forum! This seems to have been blown out of all proportion and at the end of the day a great opportunity for us all to meet is going down the \"Swanney\"!

Lets not \"batten down the hatches\" on this one, the whole idea of the Birkenhead meet is a great idea, especially as we will be getting an international contingent.
We do need some form of organiser/name contact for certain things such as accommodation arrangements, amount of people coming etc.

At present their were no firm names put forward, for such things. This was initially Your idea Chris and MPC was not trying to steal the show, as already mentioned. The October dates were separate and differant from the November dates and were more aimed at us Brits so that if we liked we could attend that event as well. I am sure Chris that you could do with a little help from other people so lets all \"bury the Hatchet\" and start talking together about getting this event back on track. and not about petty \"bitchyness\".

The one thing this Forum lacks is personal contact, it is alright leaving messages on here but their is nothing like personal contact to get to know one another better, and have a few beers and break down those barriers that seem to exist on here.
I have said my peace so its over to you Gentleman.
L</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
I quit as organiser.Birkenhead chris lee 08/06/2001 04:06AM
RE: I quit as organiser.Birkenhead MPC 08/06/2001 02:56PM
RE: I quit as organiser.Birkenhead Terry Andrews 08/06/2001 05:37PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.