General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Re: A Spam Note?
Posted by: von Schoenvorts ()
Date: March 24, 2015 12:20AM

Friends,

Me too. Message from someone claiming to be forum moderator stating I had a private message. Text of message below with links removed.

Mit Vereinten Kraften

>
>
>
>

can i trust you?

To: von Schoenvorts

Date: 03/18/2015 10:21AM

Good day my dear,
In confidence,i have to introduce myself for i am Miss. Stephie Ngene,22 years old,I am the only child of late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu. I prayed before contacting you,

please for God sake do not see my mail as embarrassment as we do not know each other.

I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited money for investment ventures under your care and directive,while i continue

my education of there in your country. I inherited Six Million,Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,500,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime bank in my country

and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of my inherited money in your local account for investment purposes,as it is my wish to come over to your

country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.This transfer is a risk free transaction,you can get in touch with me on my private email

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please i am an orphan and i need your assistance to transfer my inherited money to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country

where I will continue my education,

Please I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Stephie Ngene.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
A Spam Note? Scott Sorenson 03/18/2015 01:14PM
Re: A Spam Note? Scott Sorenson 03/18/2015 01:27PM
Re: A Spam Note? barinasboy 03/18/2015 01:40PM
Re: A Spam Note? Forum Moderator 03/18/2015 02:26PM
Re: A Spam Note? Scott Sorenson 03/18/2015 04:22PM
Re: A Spam Note? barinasboy 03/19/2015 09:19AM
Re: A Spam Note? Scott Sorenson 03/19/2015 01:17PM
Re: A Spam Note? von Schoenvorts 03/24/2015 12:20AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.