WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
German Halberstadt CL4 Lozenge (For Sale)
Posted by: mljb75 ()
Date: February 04, 2009 07:59AM

Dear Readers,
I do not intend to be rude by posting this add; however, it is very hard to find people who are interested in WWI lozenge and thought that a forum may be a good way to sell this fabric and make sure it is placed into the correct hands (if you know what I'm saying). I have two pieces of lozenge from a Halberstadt CL4. This lozenge was bought by my father 28 years ago from the Ken Hyde and Senator Stan Perish collection of 3 Halberstadt CL4s that were bought in a joint cooperative venture by the Smithsonian Institute, The National Air and Space museum, and the large museum in Berlin, Germany about 25 years ago. This lozenge has historical significance due to rarities in the stiching as well as the rib tape being painted to match the lozenge pattern (this is what my father stated). My father passed away and I must part ways with this collection. Collection consists of two pieces of lozenge (one: 4ft by 4ft) (one: 2ft by 3ft)(total of 22 square feet), a spare rib, and part of a rib jig. I can send pictures to anyone who is interested. My name is Manfred and my cell is 636-697-7897. Please call if interested!!!
Sincerely, Manfred.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
German Halberstadt CL4 Lozenge (For Sale) mljb75 02/04/2009 07:59AM
Re: German Halberstadt CL4 Lozenge (For Sale) mljb75 02/04/2009 08:00AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.