General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Free Book
Posted by: J.T. McDaniel ()
Date: January 03, 2002 12:38AM

<HTML>I'm planning to come out with a revised edition of my novel in April, fixing a few typos and some technical fluffs, which are probably unnoticeable to anyone other than a real u-boat geek, as the boat isn't a type that was actually put in service. (Why, oh, why, couldn't there have something like this place in 1974 to bring up this stuff?) I'm giving away a few free review copies in .pdf (printable) format. This includes a mockup of a possible cover design that uses one of Chris' pieces. The whole thing is in a 1.4 meg zip file, and I'll send it as an email attachment. I was planning to give away 10 copies, but we'll see.

No charge, but if you like the book I'd appreciate a good review on any of the Amazon sites, or on any other on-line bookseller's site, your local newspaper, or whatever. They carry the current edition -- the one in the bookstore on this site -- and that ISBN is in a readme in the zip file -- the differences are negligible, the original publisher still has three months to sell it, and any reviews should carry over to the new edition.

If you'd like to get in on this, email would be the preferred method. That way I'll be sure to get the right place to send it.

J.T. McDaniel</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Free Book J.T. McDaniel 01/03/2002 12:38AM
Re: Free Book Garth 01/04/2002 02:44PM
I would like one, but... Leif... 01/04/2002 04:32PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.