General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
W.C Teagle
Posted by: jue ()
Date: September 14, 2010 08:11PM

I put a message out about 18 months ago without success so time to try again! I lost my Grandfather on W.C Teagle in 1941. Firstly two people where rescued off her, a radio opperator named Hudson and a Gunner. There was two Gunners on the ship, one being my Grandfather E. Hall.

Because they did not know which Gunner was pulled off (or we cant find evidence) his name is neither on the list lost off the W.C Teagle or HMS Broadwater which the Gunner was rescued onto and was sunk two days later. My Grandfather is only reported as lost at sea and I feel very sorry that his name is not with either of the ships losses. Any advice or help would be great.

Secoundly I am trying to trace the son of the radio operater Hudson who I believe had been on this site several years ago finding out about W.C Teagle after his fathers death.

ANY info would be great. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
W.C Teagle jue 09/14/2010 08:11PM
Re: W.C Teagle Mark McShane 09/15/2010 10:44AM
Re: W.C Teagle jue 09/15/2010 05:56PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.