General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
For Divers
Posted by: Yuri IL\'IN ()
Date: March 20, 2001 03:09PM

<HTML>This is translation of a massage from [adlervv.narod.ru]

Author: Viktor Adler
Sevastopol, Ukraine
adlervv@mail.ru

(Sevastopol is a main base of Back Sea Fleet, Russian Navy more then 200 years)

Dear friends!

On 2000 we have scheduled some serious expeditions. Main directions:

1. Search and inspection of the sailing ships which have perished in strong gale 02.11.1854 in area of Sevastopol;
2. Search and inspection of German airplanes Me-109 and VW-190, perished in 1941-1944 in area of Sevastopol;
3. Search of the Italian submarine CB, 101 flotillas of midget submarines Regina Marina, under a command of prince Valerio Borgeze, sanked at 1942;
4. Search and inspection of the warships which have perished in 1914-1918, in 1941-1944 in area of Sevastopol; the preparation of these expeditions requires careful historical study. But also outcomes, I hope, too will be considerable. The report on each expedition you will see on the given page.

There come our friends to us frequently. We shall offer them five--day tour of acquaintance with a unknown by underwater Sevastopol. I think, that it will be interesting. Therefore I shall describe more dital:

the first day - coil Strletskaya and Quarantine: oddments of the antic Greek wine port and underwater ruins of the city - state Hersones (V-XIV);

the second day - ostium of the river Kacha: British steamer frigate (sanked 02.11.1854.) and american fighter \"Kingkobra\";

the third day - cape Hersones, coil Blue in district 35 batteries: diving on the German dry cargo carrier (sanked approximately in April 1944.), inspection of remnants of the Soviet fighter I-16 (1941-1942), inlet on 35 battery throught one of 6 marine way and excursion on it.
For well preformed divers!: underwater walk on German minefields 1941-1944.!

The fourth day - coil Kazaks: visit military delphinarium, swiming with delphins trained for battle action, survey of the French carrier (approximately sanked during strong gale 02.11.1854ã.);

The fifth day - coil Balaklavskayal, coil Laspinskaya: excursion on a place of loss of a carrier \"«Prince\" and other ships british-france-turkey squadron 02.11.1854., imbedding on the Greek vine carrier (sanked in 1937ã.), survey of underwater fuselage spine fairings of cape Aeya

Friends! I am ready to submit you all padding information.
If you have sentences, with pleasure them I shall listen.

</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
For Divers Yuri IL\'IN 03/20/2001 03:09PM
RE: For Divers AZ 03/22/2001 10:46AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.