Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
COMBAT MODELS-BEWARE
Posted by: woody cullum ()
Date: June 12, 2000 09:38AM

Dear fellow U-boaters. If you are thinking of making a purchase from this company COMBAT Models located in the USA think twice. I did not. This company is probably operated in somebodys garage, you will only get two haul halfs and the tower halfs and several sheets of plastic. The plastic has no detail and you get no other parts-NOTHING.You also will get a scaled set of drawings, this is not bad and rather nice to have.

Unless you are an expert modeler who is very resourceful stay away from this kit. The main reason is this, the compay will not give any information about the kits if you ask. I guess they are afraid if they did tell people up front what they were like they would have no business. They also have an all sales are final clause. I missed this information when I placed my order, I tryed to return it with a note explaining it was far to advanced and the guy refused my return and they I had to pay for the postage. Well enough is enough, just wanted people to beware of what they were getting into with this company. If anyone would like to purchase this kit from me its for sale $ 40.00 plus postage.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
COMBAT MODELS-BEWARE woody cullum 06/12/2000 09:38AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.