Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
RE: Type of drawings in book?
Posted by: Jerry Pope ()
Date: June 28, 2000 09:53AM

Hi Leif:

If you will go to your local library and give them the ISBN number they will get the book for you through the interlibrary loan system. It will only cost you a few bucks for the postage and you check the book out for two weeks. The librarians love to do these. You can then make photocopies of interesting stuff for your notes. That is the way I do it. You can get a lot of information very cheap this way. The books that you must have, after checking them out, you can get from ebay or a used bookstore. Remember I do this and I live in a small town with only 271 people. I use the library in a larger town in our county seat. They get the books through the "Interlibrary System" usually from the University of Georgia, Georgia Tech, Valdosta State University, Georgia Southwestern University...etc... or any library in the country. They have been able to get me every book except one. It lets you preview the books before you lay down some heavy cash and wish that you didn't buy them. I also get a lot of my books through ebay.

Good Luck and Good Hunting,
Jerry Pope

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Type of drawings in book? Leif... 06/20/2000 06:16AM
RE: Type of drawings in book? Jerry Pope 06/27/2000 01:35PM
RE: Type of drawings in book? Leif... 06/28/2000 06:01AM
RE: Type of drawings in book? Jerry Pope 06/28/2000 09:53AM
RE: Type of drawings in book? Leif... 06/29/2000 09:35AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.