Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Fins
Posted by: Einsamer Wolf ()
Date: September 25, 2000 02:22AM

Dear Friends,

My u-boat project is progressing slowly, but surely. That sea vent issue was a real bear, causing fairly significant delays. At any rate, I was wondering if any readers of this forum could help clarify an issue with the fins at the stern side of the hull. An article by Ken Hart states that one ought to cut and separate the fins and guards. Is this true? The drawing I have do not conclusively demonstrate this. Moreover, it seems that there is a line extending from the fins through the side of the hull. The Hart article just states that one ought to drill a hull in the side, but, like many of the other recommendations, does not really discuss how one does this. My endurance is a little thin from the sea vent debacle, so I am not sure it is worth if in any of you could enlighten me on how Hart achieved, I would, as always, be most appreciative.

Warm Regards,

Einsamer Wolf

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Fins Einsamer Wolf 09/25/2000 02:22AM
RE: Fins joe brandt 09/26/2000 09:24PM
RE: Fins Joe Brennan 09/27/2000 09:51AM
RE: Fins Einsamer Wolf 09/28/2000 02:03PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.