Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Japanese ww2 submarine..
Posted by: fred ()
Date: May 07, 2001 12:45PM

I saw this program on TV just recently, which sparked an enthusiastic glow..
The program itself was a somewhat waste of time (about the building of the Panama canal...), but at one point they included some brief information about this Japanese submarine, which supposedly was built to attack the canal and similar stuffs..
The little information the program (of course, not the name...) shared, was that it was built in a too late phase of the war, so it was never really put to use (I _think_ they only built a couple.. all except one or so which was now in a US museum or something..), was a relatively huge submarine, and the cool thing, it could launch an airplane when surfaced, which was stored benath deck when submerged...

any one have _any_ idea where one might find more information about this vessel? please, I feel an urge to model it.. :) !

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Japanese ww2 submarine.. fred 05/07/2001 12:45PM
RE: Japanese ww2 submarine.. Frank Ricucci 05/09/2001 09:27AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.