Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
biber
Date: April 23, 2003 12:53PM

Hello I have a modelling project, to make a diorama with two biber on the deck of a typ VIIC, like the mirage kit but in 1/35 scale. At the end of the war the kriegsmarine try to transport the midget submarine carried by big U-boat like the japanese navy have done. The planned an operation with 3 type VIIC carried 2 biber each. This special opeartion was called operation caeser, I have seen two pictures of the u-boot with biber on the net last year. So I am looking for pictures, plan fotos, of the 3 typVIIC involved in this special operation which has finaly failed. I know there was the U295, is anybody have picture of the conning tower of -this U-boot, or know where can I find it?

I am also looking for all information about midget submarines of the K-verband, I have the VP seehund, biber, molch, and I am looking for plans and pictures of their special trailer? I am also looking for information about the explosive motor boat Linse which also belong to the K-verband units.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
biber Christophe teutor 04/23/2003 12:53PM
Re: biber Dirk Cordewinus 05/11/2003 04:11PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.