Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
Schematic
Posted by: Tom O\'Brien ()
Date: May 23, 2003 12:09PM

Hello,
My name is Tom O'Brien and I'm an active duty US Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician with some questions I am hoping can be answered here. I am currently pursuing an advanced qualification that requires me to research and develop a plan of action based on given scenarios. I am here looking for some background information to assist me with the following:
I am looking for a good schematic of the Type V11C that I can use for a powerpoint presentation. I also have a question regarding the deck gun and ammo storage on this class boat. I am working on a ficticious scenario based on U-352. My scenario has stated that the deck gun was ripped off during its sinking, so I was wondering where the ammo for that gun would have been stored?
Thank you all in advance for your assistance, this board has been very helpful with my previous requests for help.
Tom O'Brien
US Navy Bomb Squad

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Schematic Tom O\'Brien 05/23/2003 12:09PM
Re: Schematic Rainer Bruns 05/23/2003 02:06PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.