Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
First post; Odd question...
Posted by: Cheradenine ()
Date: November 29, 2008 10:41AM

Hello all.

I am a long-time lurker and have these forums to thank for an awful lot of information on U-Boats. Thanks for all of your "help" so far.

I'm building a Revell 1/144 VII C at the moment and my attempt involves a lot of retooling including using parts from the VII D Eduard PE set and some other cut-and-rebuild edits. Among the things I want to do right are the lanterns/lights on the boat. I have dredged what I can from the web and have found meagre references to stern and side lights, but nothing which specifies the colours. The side lights seem pretty straightforward (Starboard/Port), but does anyone know what colours the stern and tower (stern) lights are? It seemed obvious to me that they would be red, but there is some evidence that they were in fact white. Can anyone verify this for me?

Thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
First post; Odd question... Cheradenine 11/29/2008 10:41AM
Re: First post; Odd question... jspargo1 12/08/2008 03:42AM
Re: First post; Odd question... Cheradenine 12/12/2008 10:19AM
Re: First post; Odd question... jspargo1 12/21/2008 02:32AM
Re: First post; Odd question... Don Prince 12/11/2008 01:57AM
Re: First post; Odd question... Cheradenine 12/12/2008 10:14AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.