Modeling and schematics  
Looking for schematics or helpful tips on modeling? This might be the place for you to share your ideas. 
3D section drawings of VIIc
Posted by: Don Webster ()
Date: December 14, 2009 09:16PM

I'm a 3D modeler who is looking for ref drawings on VIIc. I have collected most of the books available over the past 25 years.... do we all remember 32nd Parallel. What I am looking for is 3D section illustrations or even photographs of the tail section not in place. I'm working on a large canvas where this section would be off and want to see some of the detail looking back at the engine room section. I'm not going to model all the detail but enough to create the 40x20 canvas. Look at my Dora image on this gallery site if you want to see the level of detail.

[websterandsonsstudio.cgsociety.org]

Any information would be geatly appreciated. 25 years ago I met some great people modeling VIIc for RC... remember one who built a 10footer and brought an old submariner from Germany to assist him in the details. I have a lot of picture somewhere.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Type 7c/41 L.I. Benjamin 12/01/2009 03:56PM
Re: Type 7c/41 Simon 12/01/2009 06:59PM
Re: Type 7c/41 Pruz 12/12/2009 11:17AM
3D section drawings of VIIc Don Webster 12/14/2009 09:16PM
Re: Type 7c/41 MarkSub 02/18/2010 12:10PM
Re: Type 7c/41 iceonaboy 03/11/2011 03:30PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.