Technology and Operations  
This forum is for discussing technological & operational matters pertaining to U-boats. 
ADMIN: Forum Rules
Posted by: Tonya Allen ()
Date: August 26, 2000 11:40AM

Since new people join us all the time, I thought it would be a good idea to (re)acquaint everyone with the Forum rules periodically. I'll be posting this about once a month.

---

Welcome to our Forum! This Forum is part of uboat.net, the most comprehensive web site in existence on the topic of U-boats. This Forum is for the discussion of technical or operations issues related to U-boats. Please note that uboat.net is an apolitical site. Posts containing racial or extremist comments, personal attacks on other Forum participants, or anything else I judge to be spam, will be removed from the Forum immediately, so please don't waste your time writing them.

Instructions: Click "New Topic" to start a new thread. Click on an existing link to view a discussion in progress. To reply, simply type your name, email address (optional) and message into the box below. Then click "Post" to submit your posting. To receive
notification that another post has been added to the discussion, check the box for "Email replies to this thread, to the address above."

If you have any questions or comments about these rules, please email me directly rather than sending them to the Forum.

Thank you,
Tonya Allen
allen@uboat.net

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
ADMIN: Forum Rules Tonya Allen 08/26/2000 11:40AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.