RE: Glands
Posted by: Antonio Veiga ()
Date: September 28, 2000 09:29PM

Hi Andrew

I think this matter is related to seals an packings (watertight) technology .

Both these two devices are used in rotating shafts working with two kind of fluids(ie. pumps and valves) to prevent that one of the fluids leaks into the another one.

I suggest you to search the web for "mechanical seals"

Best regards

Subject Written By Posted
Glands Andrew Hetherington 09/27/2000 02:41PM
RE: Glands Antonio Veiga 09/28/2000 09:29PM
RE: Glands joe brandt 09/29/2000 02:30AM