Technology and Operations  
This forum is for discussing technological & operational matters pertaining to U-boats. 
Thanks for the Scuttling Tips
Posted by: Jonny Davy ()
Date: April 10, 2002 08:11PM

Dear All
Just to let u all know, I was truly overwhelmed by your help, and after about 3, yes 3 years of researching the Battle of the Atlantic, can say that u guys have proved to be my secret font of most excellent knowledge. I shall certainly pose u some more teasers over the coming months as the movie gets developed further, and will keep u all informed on its progress. All going well, the movie may go into production next spring, and I hope to sneak u all some kind of credit on the titles. Shall let u know more details by and by. Once again thanks, and to the inquiry about how one gets to do a job like this, simple ; hard graft and work. You want to do it ? Buy a good book from Waterstones about Film Companies, write to them, telling them you're interested in 'Runner' or 'Research' work, and when they write back telling u thanks but no thanks, write again, and again, and again. Someone will take u on, as the turnover for these type of jobs is quite high in the Film Industry. Good luck.
Cheers Team
JD

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Thanks for the Scuttling Tips Jonny Davy 04/10/2002 08:11PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.