Technology and Operations  
This forum is for discussing technological & operational matters pertaining to U-boats. 
Scans needed
Posted by: MBady ()
Date: April 02, 2009 10:10AM

Hi all,

for an open source WWII naval warfare simulation i need several scans of historical material.

1st: a high quality scan of a Kriegsmarine nautical chart(for u-boats) which shows the used colors, contained information such as depths, convoy routes and maybe geographical information like map projection, date, etc. I know that there are several maps available in the internet which show the Kriegsmarine grid system but i need a real nautical chart which was used to navigate.

2nd: A scan/pdf of "Reinhart Reche ('Die Quadratur der Meere' zur Umrechnung der Marine Quadratkarte 1939-1945 Marine Rundschau, 81 (1984), 120-122)" As i wrote in another topic that this article contains informations how to transform the grid coordinates.

3nd: Some scans of "Die Handelsflotten der Welt" so we can give our ship recognition book a much more realistic look.

Of course contributors will be mentioned in the credits :)

Thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Scans needed MBady 04/02/2009 10:10AM
Re: Scans needed elanaiba 04/03/2009 09:58AM
Re: Scans needed MBady 04/04/2009 07:27AM
Re: Scans needed elanaiba 04/08/2009 04:21PM
Re: Scans needed pino 06/25/2009 08:45AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.