Warship forum  
A forum for the Allied Warships section. 
Historical research about WWII and allied operations with Royal Hellenic Fleet
Posted by: H. Floros ()
Date: December 26, 2005 04:54PM

The last months I am trying to gather as many informations as possible about the operations of the Hellenic warships during WWII. I would like to make an appeal to anyone who knows names of sailors or officers of the Allied forces that fought with the Greeks in that period. I am extremely intrerested in several Grrek warships , the Destroyers VASILISSA OLGA and ADRIAS and the Submarines KATSONIS, GLAYKOS and NHREUS.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Historical research about WWII and allied operations with Royal Hellenic Fleet H. Floros 12/26/2005 04:54PM
Re: Historical research about WWII and allied operations with Royal Hellenic Fleet Platon Alexiades 12/27/2005 03:08PM
Re: Historical research about WWII and allied operations with Royal Hellenic Fleet H. Floros 01/02/2006 06:35PM
Re: Historical research about WWII and allied operations with Royal Hellenic Fleet Platon Alexiades 01/04/2006 02:09PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.