WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
URGENT - To all the Brits. who visit here
Posted by: MPC ()
Date: August 08, 2008 12:20PM

Posted by: MPC ()
Date: August 08, 2008 02:17PM

Will all those of other nationalities please forgive me because this is way off topic but you all have fighting servicemen and women in your armed forces.
Using this forum is another way I can communicate to any British, around the world, who visit this site.

(THIS IS URGENT AS THE GOVT. HAS PUT A SHORT TIME LIMIT ON IT)

Dear friends

Just some background, 2 Para alone have on this tour sent back over 50 casualties to the UK and from one who has been to Selly Oak I know that many cannot be accommodated so when all of the casualties from other battle groups are added to the figure, how is ONE ward in an NHS hospital going to cope? It cannot cope, the individual troops are sent home to recover relying on NHS visiting services which themselves are over committed.
A lot more than 5000 names are needed for this petition and quite cynically, Downing Street has put a time limit of one month for this to be achieved.

Do what you can. Please copy the link below to confirm your signature on the petition at the bottom of this email'

[petitions.pm.gov.uk] the petition was created by Denzil Connick and reads: 'We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Create a dedicated Military & Veterans Hospital within the UK.'

[petitions.pm.gov.uk]

I trust that Gudmundur, the moderators and all the other wonderful people who post here will excuse this posting and understand. I know other nations have lost troops in ongoing conflicts.

With my sincere best wishes to you all,
MPC

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
URGENT - To all the Brits. who visit here MPC 08/08/2008 12:20PM
Re: URGENT - To all the Brits. who visit here Bruce Dennis 08/08/2008 06:29PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.