WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
Consul Frost's Interviews With U-Boat Attack Survivors?
Posted by: ph0ebus ()
Date: August 28, 2008 04:42PM

Hi all,

I just finished Wesley Frost's book (via Google Books) 'German Submarine Warfare', and found a wealth of useful information therein on a variety of u-boat attacks in the Great War; it made me wonder where are the records of his interviews with attack survivors that he references throughout his book? I have a lead on some of Frost's papers at the Oberlin College Archive in Ohio, which I am exploring; I have been unable to locate anything at NARA, and given he is an American, wondered if anyone knew if the interviews survived and where they might be archived, if not at Oberlin or NARA?

Thanks,

-Daniel

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Consul Frost's Interviews With U-Boat Attack Survivors? ph0ebus 08/28/2008 04:42PM
Re: Consul Frost's Interviews With U-Boat Attack Survivors? Yves D 08/28/2008 07:52PM
Re: Consul Frost's Interviews With U-Boat Attack Survivors? ph0ebus 08/28/2008 08:45PM
Re: Consul Frost's Interviews With U-Boat Attack Survivors? Yves D 08/29/2008 07:27AM
Re: Consul Frost's Interviews With U-Boat Attack Survivors? R.Carlisle 10/02/2008 05:19PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.