WWI forum  
World War One discussions. 
Database update
Posted by: Michael Lowrey ()
Date: January 05, 2009 03:38AM

OK, thought I'd give everybody an update as to where we are: Have gotten through updating all steamers sunk of 300 grt+ built built from 1874 plus virtually all purpose-built warships. In addition, I'm also completed the matching game for most (but not all) ships damaged or taken in as a prize. Also have updated in a variety of other ships as well.

To put it in perspective, about 4,900 incdents of ships sunk, damaged, or captured have now been updated. There are about 400 incidents involving ships of 300 tons or more -- mainly sailing vessels, plus some smaller or older steamers -- that still need to be updated. The are also maybe 2,200 ships under 300 tons that need to be reviewed and updated (should include builder, year built, and operator) as well. OK, there's no way we'll ever get complete information on all of them...

Along the way, as I have some questions about specific vessels, I'll post them in this thread, and hopefully someone will have the answer.

Best wishes,
Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Database update Michael Lowrey 01/05/2009 03:38AM
ALBERTINE BEATRICE and EDUARD Michael Lowrey 01/05/2009 03:50AM
Re: ALBERTINE BEATRICE and EDUARD Josephbremez 01/05/2009 09:36PM
Re: ALBERTINE BEATRICE and EDUARD Michael D. 01/08/2009 08:08AM
Re: ALBERTINE BEATRICE and EDUARD Jensen 01/09/2009 09:22AM
Re: ALBERTINE BEATRICE and EDUARD Michael Lowrey 01/09/2009 06:02PM
Re: ALBERTINE BEATRICE and EDUARD Jensen 01/10/2009 07:16AM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.