General Discussions  
This is the place to discuss general issues related to the U-boat war or the war at sea in WWII. 
Hidden bases, S America, Antarctica
Posted by: Kit ()
Date: March 28, 2002 01:08PM

<HTML>Hi everyone

Ive started to read a few interesting tales of hidden Nazi bases, expeditions etc. even stories of the US sending troops to the Antarctic to fight the Nazi's there, can anyone spread any light, more information or views on this.

[www.geocities.com]

It started when I was reading about Marconi and Telsa supposed hidden city in S.America, seemed reasonable to think, and several theories exist to support, that there was a base or series of strong holds out there and the germans were shipping out the scientists as several Uboats were captured, sent or sunk in that general direction, which is well documented, that the tales would seem to have an element of truth. As to Antarctica, Admiral Byrd apartently had great opposition when he went there with troops, several planes where shot down. Supposidly and this rings true aswell, several discoid craft were seen, which could relate to the German "x-craft" of the time, I wont go of on a UFO tangent. but If any one else is interested in this or has info let me know as Im finding it very interesting stuff. feel free to email kit247@hotmail.com subject bases.</HTML>

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Written By Posted
Hidden bases, S America, Antarctica Kit 03/28/2002 01:08PM
Re: Please not again Rainer Bruns 03/28/2002 02:02PM
Re: Please not again, But... Oscar Bustamante 03/29/2002 03:10AM
Re: Bases is South America... Oscar Bustamante 03/29/2002 03:26AM
I know more fiction story... :) Yuri IL'IN 03/29/2002 04:28AM
Re: I know more fiction story... :) Jeff 03/29/2002 11:22PM
Re: I know more fiction story... :) Ralph Langley 04/01/2002 10:32PM

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.